It’s easy to see it in other people. But we are all guilty of it. We are ALL our own worst enemies. Even those of us who really do like and appreciate ourselves are guilty from time to time of getting in our own way.
Here are some thought-provoking questions to ask yourself on a regular basis to make sure you are NOT getting in your own way:
1. If money and time were no object, is this what I would really be doing right now?
2. Have I let anger, envy, bitterness or mistrust caused me to treat someone else poorly?
3. How have I held myself back today? this week? this month? this year?
4. How would I be treating myself and what would I be saying to myself if I were my own best friend?
5. What have I been beating myself up about? How can I stop doing that?