I’ve written before in this blog about affirmations. Affirmations are my own preferred self-hypnosis technique. They are easy to write, easy to use and very flexible. You can read more about affirmations at Affirmation for Smooth Transitions
Here’s how to create an award-winning affirmation in 5 easy steps:
1. Decide what you are trying to accomplish.
2. Write your goal down in words that are meaningful and attention-grabbing for you.
For example, let’s say you want a better paying, more secure, and more fulfilling job.
3. Start the affirmation with “I am” or I and the action verb that applies. In this case, I would
Probably use “I easily attract a secure, fulfilling, job that provides all the money and benefits I want or need.”
I like to use easily attract because I prefer great jobs to just “fall in my lap.” You probably would like that, too.
4. Then write your affirmation on your favorite color sticky note and put them places where you will be reminded to read them to yourself.
5. As a bonus, you can make a collage (I have two on my bedroom wall) that shows images related to your affirmation. The more real you make the affirmation the easier it will be for you to manifest what you want.